Terms and Conditions
The Wild Network terms
This website is owned and operated by The Wild Network. This is the user agreement that governs your use of this website and the provision of the services we provide you.
Please take time to read these terms as it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship both relating to your use of our website and the services we provide.
1) General terms
- While all the information displayed on this website, including, without limit, descriptions of accommodation and attractions, and details of prices and availability, is believed to be accurate by The Wild Network, some information has been provided to The Wild Network by individual members, or organisations and supporters. The information is therefore provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
2) Terms relating to website use
The following terms apply to your general use of our website:
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3) Terms relating to Competitions
- We reserve the right to withdraw any competition at any time and to amend these competition terms at any time. Please note that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with [any social media organisation] and is solely the responsibility of The Wild Network Limited.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Entries are accepted from individuals only and are limited to one entry per individual. No third party, group or organised entries are permitted and in the event you enter the competition in breach of these terms we reserve the right to disqualify you from the competition.
- Winners are picked in accordance with the published criteria. Details of prize winners will be disclosed on our website and/or our social media pages. We reserve the right to re-draw the winner if the original winner picked does not respond to our making initial contacting with them within 7 days.
- The winning entry will be picked by us at our sole discretion or by random draw as indicated. We will not enter into any correspondence concerning the winning entry. We will inform the winner within a reasonable period. We are not responsible for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- By winning one of our competitions we may invite you to send us a review or write a short blog post of your prize. You confirm that we may publish your reviews including any associated imagery as part of our marketing including (but not limited to) on-line on our website and on social media. You must ensure that any imagery in your review does not contain the copyright work or brands of anybody else. You agree to ensure that your review does not contain any offensive, explicit sexual, obscene, defamatory, vulgar or otherwise unsuitable material.
- We accept no liability for damage, loss, injury (other than or liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant. It is your responsibility prior to entering the competition that the item(s) offered as prize(s) is/are suitable for your use.
- The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction of all disputes in entering this competition provided that the parties shall make at least one initial good faith attempt at mediation (costs shared) in attempting to resolve any dispute. The terms shall be governed under English law.
- The promoter is The Wild Network, Orchard End Nelson Close, Staverton, Totnes, Devon, England, TQ9 6PG
- Prizes may be fulfilled by a third party on behalf of The Wild Network. In this case no correspondence with the fulfilment house/agency can be entered into.